- Victoria Krafft completed her Master’s of Science degree in Physician Assistant Studies at Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona, California.
- She has a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from University of California, Los Angeles.
- Victoria has clinical training in Orthopedics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Urgent Care, Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, General Surgery and Pediatrics.
- She is a member of the American Association of Physician Assistants.
- In her free time, she enjoys traveling, cooking, and spending time with her family.