- Steve Do earned a Masters of Science in Physician Assistant Studies at Western University of Health Sciences in Pomona, CA.
- He earned a Bachelor’s of Science in Biology at California State University, San Bernardino in San Bernardino, CA.
- He has clinical training in urgent care, emergency medicine, orthopedics, family medicine, pediatrics, general surgery, and dermatology.
- He is a member of the California Academy of Physician Assistants and American Association of Physician Assistants.
- Outside of the clinic, he enjoys basketball, music, and spending time with friends and family.