- Shanoor Khan earned a Masters of Science degree in Physician Assistant Studies at Loma Linda University.
- She completed a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Biological Sciences from UC Irvine.
- She is a member of the California Academy of Physician Assistants and the American Academy of Physician Assistants.
- She has clinical training in cardiology, general surgery, pediatrics, women’s health, psychiatry, internal medicine, family medicine, urgent care, and emergency medicine.
- She worked in a refugee clinic in Phoenix, Arizona after PA School, which gave her insight on different disease processes that afflict patients from varying countries, including Iraq, Burma, Nepal, and Somalia.
- She speaks English, Hindi, Urdu, and some basic Spanish.
- In her free time, she enjoys baking, cooking and trying out new cuisines, reading, and spending time with her family.