- Dr. Adeshara completed her residency at University of Alabama at Birmingham, Selma Family Medicine Program.
- She completed her Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery at the Medical College Baroda in India. She also has a Master’s degree in Reiki, a traditional Japanese method of healing.
- Dr. Adeshara is board certified in Family Practice and sees patients of all ages.
- Dr. Adeshara was an Assistant Professor at Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona, California in the Family Medicine Department.
- She is a Certified Medical Examiner. Dr. Adeshara is well vetted with academic and practical experience.
- Dr. Adeshara is multi-lingual. She speaks English, Hindi, Gujarati, Urdu and Punjabi. She enjoys being outdoors, movies and eating out.