Phuong Anh “Anne” La
- PA La graduated with a B.S. in Biological Sciences from the University of California, Irvine, and later pursued her rigorous physician assistant training by nationally known best-selling physician assistant book authors/professors at Hahnemann University (currently known as Drexel University).
- Anne La is credentialed by many local IPAs and most insurance companies.
- Anne La has been passionately caring for patients of all ages as a licensed physician assistant since 2000, with experience in a diverse number of specialties ranging from family practice, internal medicine, pediatrics, neurosciences to emergency medicine and occupational medicine, in all four counties in Southern California!
- Ms. La joined Vista Medical Group in 2005 and proudly considered Vista her home! She is loved and respected by all of her patients.
- She serves patients of all ages and provides family practice, urgent care and occupational care services. Ms. La believes in delivering the best quality healthcare for every single patient and loves to educate patients about their illnesses and health prevention. Her goal is to optimize the quality of life and health of all her patients.
- Aside from her dedication to medicine, Ms. La loves to spend time with her family, volunteer in local schools, churches, boy scout and cub scout organizations, and the community where she lives.