Naser W. Azar
M.D., IME, MRO, Certified Civil Surgeon, USCIS
- Dr. Naser Azar has been providing exceptional medical care for over 25 years!
- Received his medical degree from the prominent Odessa Medical Institute.
- He completed international and domestic residency programs at the prestigious National Medical Institute, Ministry of Health, in Amman, Jordan as well as San Bernardino County Medical Center in San Bernardino, CA. Dr. Azar served as a Research Associate at the famous, Loma Linda University Medical Center.
- Maintains a leadership role as the President and Medical Director for both Vista Medical Group offices in Chino and Corona.
- Dr. Azar is a member of the American Medical Association (AMA) and the American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine (ACOME).
- Dr. Azar is a registered USCIS Civil Surgeon providing immigration examinations and an Independent Medical Examiner (IME) for multiple state and federal agencies.
- He maintains a multitude of licenses and is a member of most HMOs and PPOs.
- Dr. Azar passionately believes in accentuating the power of healing by combining the achievements of modern medicine and technology, with an unrivaled level of work ethic and uninterrupted perseverance to secure the most superior level of quality healthcare for each and every individual patient.
- His medical skills extend beyond the standard of general and family practice and is able to provide his patients with a full range of comprehensive medicine including, but not limited to; the treatment of a wide range of injuries and illnesses, minor surgeries and lacerations, and complete physical assessment.
- He accepts patients from the ages of two years and above.
- Dr. Azar is fluent in Arabic, Russian and medical Spanish.