- Elena Zlochevsky graduated from Maryville University in Saint Louis, MO with Master’s of Science Degree in Adult/Geriatric Nurse Practitioner studies.
- Prior to joining Vista Medical Group, Elena worked as a Nurse Practitioner in Transtreme, providing Annual Health Assessments for Medicare patients.
- Before becoming a NP, Elena received Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing in Boise State University.
- Elena worked many years in the hospitals in Idaho, Utah and California in Neurology and Progressive Care Units as a Registered Nurse applying commitment of serving body, mind and spirit.
- She is a member of California Association for Nurse Practitioners and American Association of Nurse Practitioners.
- Elena speaks English and Russian. She enjoys reading, baking, walking with her dogs, and exploring California with her family.