- Dr Holmes is board certified in Family Medicine, with experience in Urgent Care and Family Practice, which includes caring for patients of all ages and backgrounds. She has special interests in Pediatrics and Women’s Health.
- Originally from Romania, Dr Holmes received her Medical Doctor degree from the University of Medicine and Pharmacy “Victor Babes” in Timisoara, Romania. She completed her residency at Mercy Medical Center in Merced, California, an affiliate of the University of California, Davis.
- Dr Holmes is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians and the American Medical Association.
- She is fluent in English, Romanian and Spanish.
- Dr Holmes is married with two children, is family oriented and enjoys spending time with loved ones, staying active, cooking and sewing.