- Carrington Horton is a graduate of Masters Studies from Loma Linda University, California licensed, and is a Nationally Board Certified Physician Assistant. In addition, Mr. Horton completed extensive course training with Physical Therapy and Psychology through Loma Linda University and Southwestern Adventist University, respectively.
- PA Horton has over 12 years of direct patient care as a licensed clinician. His clinical work includes urgent care, pain management medicine, occupational medicine, entertainment medicine, and medical weight/lifestyle management.
- Mr. Horton’s affection for active and healthy lifestyle fuels his continued training and active membership with the American Society of Bariatric Physicians.
- Carrington Horton maintains a personal active lifestyle which includes love of sports, arts, music, travel, personal training, reading, and photography, just to name a few.
- Mr. Horton also takes a deep personal interest in his community and philanthropy as it relates to the world as a whole. As a part of the Vista Team, PA Horton has been able to continue to give back to his community by offering the utmost service and care forged from years of medical experience.