- Vinh Ngo earned a Bachelors of Medical Science, Physician Assistant Studies from Alderson-Broaddus College in Phillippi, WV.
- He earned a Bachelor’s of Science in Biology at University of California, Irvine.
- He has clinical training in urgent care, emergency medicine, orthopedics, and family medicine.
- He was on the Dean’s list while attending Alderson-Broaddus College in West Virginia.
- He is a member of the California Academy of Physician Assistants.
- He is NCCPA Board Certified and BLS/ACLS/PALS Certified.
- As a resident to the City of Corona he has a personal interest and commitment to servicing the community.